calla lily question

I have a question to ask. I am wanting to move some calla lilies is this a good time? I have had them for several years now even though everyone tells me that they shouldn't make it in my zone, 6b. I have them on the west side of the house up against the brick with protection from the north.
I even thought I might move a few or store them for winter then replant in the spring.
Anyone have any recommendations?
zone 6b
western Ok