Re: sod cutter?

My advise would be to learn to live with the Bermuda grass. You'll probably never get rid of it, unless you pave the area. The roots go half-way to China and it seeds around like crazy--so even if you get rid of your but a neighbor doesn't, you'll get it right back again. City of Phoenix has an ordinance that requires home owners to mow their lawns to a height where Bermuda seed heads will be cut off before they bloom--hasn't stopped the Bermuda grass but has made it look better tended.