North Winds Dbl Bloodroot

I just got the North Winds "catalog" today. They had a fire in their office and lost a lot of records etc, so the catalog is just some pages stapled together.
I thought I'd pass on to those of you who still haven't gotten any, the fact that NW is offering double bloodroot, Sanguinaria canadensis Multiplex', for $10 for top size rhizomes. 3 or more for $8.25 each.

And Bonnie M - If the Virginia Bluebells I sent you didn't survive because I may have dug them at the wrong time, They are offering a package of 3 tubers for $3.95, 3 or more pkgs, $3.30 each.

An interesting concept I've never seen in any other catalog is their offering of Lady Slippers. They offer 7 varieties. The offers include not just the plants but an additional mailing of detailed growing information and actual soil amendments to help you prepare the site before they arrive.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5