Re: sod cutter?

Ok- so here is my new plan.  I drenched front and back yard with Bt
yesterday.  I should get the nematodes later this week and will apply
them.  Any idea how long I should wait before I spray everything in the
back yard with the 1st round of Roundup?  I'll then wait for a couple
weeks and hit it a second time.  I'm going to check with a contractor
friend to see if he knows someone who does lawns- and hopefully hire
someone to cut out the sod and take it away.  I'm thinking about seeding
the lawn instead of sodding, but not sure yet.  Still need to figure out
the best kind of grass to use.  We are getting the windows in the house
replace and the house stuccoed in the next month, so I won't do anything
until that is finished.