From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa W.
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 6:17 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] sod cutter?

Yep- I'm thinking the same way you are.   I sprayed front and back yard
with Bt this evening to start the demise of at least one variety of
worm/grub type creatures that are inhabiting my lawn.  I know they are
in the back and just assumed the front might have the same issue.  I
ordered nematodes and will spray them when they come later this week.
Then over the weekend I'm thinking it will be time to start killing off
the back yard with roundup.  As far as I know, nothing has seeded, but
since seeds remain viable for 2 years, who knows.