To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] airline tickets

She said it was a tube of lip gloss... so that might make it more liquid.
This reminds me of when you are a child and someone messes it up for everyone else by doing something bad. The one that does the wrong still breaks the rules but the rest of us pay for what they did. I am not against doing anything to keep the terrorist from being able to hurt people but sometimes it seems like it is only the law abiding people that it really bothers.
just my opinion,
Tricia