From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 6:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] airline tickets

I remember crossing the Canadian border years ago when I was 18...stop here
if you've already heard this...and the border guard asked if I had anything
to declare.  I didn't know what he meant so he explained.  I said that the
only thing I was bringing over was some hash for my sister because she said
she couldn't' get it in Canada.  He seemed a bit shocked and asked to see
it, so I dragged the bag of 6 cans of Armor Star Corned Beef Hash up from
the back of the car.  He just rolled his eyes and passed us on through.  Oh,
to be young and naive again....

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5