Re: Gosh I miss you guys

HI Melanie,
        If most of the gardens are perennials flowers, then determine which
weeds are perennial and concentrate on getting those out. The annual weeds
look worse, but with bonnie's suggestion about bags and mulch and perhaps
corn gluten or another preemergent in the spring, you might be able to
regain some control.

betsy
Behalf