From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pam Evans
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 6:28 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] still having technical difficulty

Actually the tree isn't dead.  It is leaning at a 45 degree angle however.
It may have lost some of it's root system during the drought is all I can
figure.  Or carpenter ants may be the culprit.  I had one come down further
out back right after I moved in the house, carpenter ants had literally
eaten the roots away.  He's going to call me today and try to come out
Saturday to have a look-see if he can squeeze me into his schedule.   Hope
he can make it.  Thanks 4 prayers dear.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX