grapes- eatable ones

Anyone know of a good eating variety of grapes that grows in zone 5?
Next spring, I would like to replace the ornamental grape vine on the
fence with something that would bare fruit. Suggestions?

A few years ago I planted Vitis coignetiae- I was supposed to get a fall
color change and be wonderful... HA!.... it is taking over it's space
and drowning out everything around. I could prune in the spring and make
it managable, but it goes from green to brown to dead leaves... no fall
color here ever! How disappointing. Decided that I don't have enough
room for plants that can't live up to their expectations... so it is out
of here in the spring.

Donna