Re: grapes- eatable ones

I would think any of the fox grapes--concord, niagara, etc--would do well. Also, I think you're in the northern range for the muscadine, or scuppernong, grapes. Both types are good out of hand and make good juice, jelly, and jam--but terrible wine. There are some seedless fox grape varieties, but I have not heard of any seedless muscadine varieties.