From: Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent:
Thursday, September 6, 2007 8:16:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Amazon lily, now
plumeria

And my Plumeria is starting to bloom.  This is one that I haven't
had bloom before. It's partially open bud looks like a pinwheel with white undersides to the petals edged in fuschia. The inside of the petals look
like they are going to be yellow.  Can't wait to see!

Theresa

james singer
wrote:
The Amazon lily [Eucharis amazonica] has has put out a bloom spike.
This
will be the third year in the last four that it has bloomed, which
pleases us. It didn't bloom for the first two or three years we had it.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10