From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 4:05 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Where is everyone? Outside?

> ships made it through the Northwest Passage
Yes, I read about that. Nice for shipping contracts, but doesn't bode
well
for the long haul (figuratively speaking).

We hit 90 today; low will be 69.  We''l be taking a dip to 68/41 by the
end
of the week but then, unbelievabley, back up a bit to 73/54 by Wed 10/3,

according to the 10-day forecast.
Unusually warm.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5