Re: Elephant ears

Although the Colocasia esculenta get quite large, they never get THAT  big.
I bet these are Alocasia.
Anyway you can just treat them as a houseplant and bring them in to a  bright
area???   I suppose with that size you'd need an  awfully large room.  Be a
shame to cut them down and store the bulb  when they are growing so well.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 9/3/2008 1:18:42 PM Central Daylight Time,