From: TeichFauna@aol.com <TeichFauna@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Elephant ears
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 2:33 PM

Although the Colocasia esculenta get quite large, they never get THAT  big.
I bet these are Alocasia.
Anyway you can just treat them as a houseplant and bring them in to a  bright
area???   I suppose with that size you'd need an  awfully large room.  Be a

shame to cut them down and store the bulb  when they are growing so well.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 9/3/2008 1:18:42 PM Central Daylight Time,