Re: Weekend now garden crops

Cathy,
  Where is the state MG conference at this year?
  Tricia
  (a transplant to Ill from OK)

Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net> wrote:
  Seems like a bad year for tomatoes in IL and eastern MO. I suspect it
has to be weather related. My radishes did ok in early spring, but
later plantings... nada. With the unusual coolness, I'm afraid most of
my peppers will never make it to red. Hoped to plant lettuce and
spinach before leaving this week for the state MG conference, but we
got .6 in rain today, and it is still threatening. At least I planted
5 sedges and a hibiscus yesterday!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b