Re: Weekend now garden crops

Seems like a bad year for tomatoes in IL and eastern MO. I suspect it has to be weather related. My radishes did ok in early spring, but later plantings... nada. With the unusual coolness, I'm afraid most of my peppers will never make it to red. Hoped to plant lettuce and spinach before leaving this week for the state MG conference, but we got .6 in rain today, and it is still threatening. At least I planted 5 sedges and a hibiscus yesterday!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b