Re: Ike

I hope you stay inside. I was just listening to the weather channel and one of the guys said that they got unexpectedly slammed when the back part of the eye hit them after a bit of calm.

Has anyone heard from Noreen?

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ike

LOL, so far. The eye is getting closer - down around Palestine now or last
time I checked.  More wind and rain now but not unmanagable yet.  Made a
quick tour of the back yard and everthing's still intact out there, moved a few things to more sheltered spots. The worst should hit in an hour or so.
Thanks 4 checking.

So,

Do you still have power?  Keeping fingers crossed.