To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 10:11 AM
Subject: [CHAT] instruction request- dryers and leaf blowers

I told my husband that you folks were using a leaf blower/sucker to clean out the dryer vents. Currently the same load is in the dryer since 5:30am and not
even close to being dry....

Although this seems easy enough to me, he is inquiring as to how you are doing this.....and I am not up to arguing, so asking....to keep peace. If I had the
time, I would just do it myself, but I don't.

2:18 PM