From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of TeichFauna@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 3:22 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ike

Thanks Cyndi, appreciate it.   Perhaps, but that can wait.   Some of the

pictures my mom has a copy of, I've since found out, so I feel a bit
better about
that...especially the ones of family members long passed.  At  the time
it is
more painful since emotions are already running so  high.  Either way,
have so much to be grateful for, things could have  been much worse, so
we were
very fortunate. Despite how bad our  situation is to us, it's still
compared to so many others, so we  really are so grateful and feel such
for all those that have lost  homes and lives.

I do hope though that we find the two turtles soon. We do  rescue and
for the Gulf Coast Turtle and Tortoise Society.  These are  native box
that were brought in for rehab, so they are not quite ready  to be
yet, but thankfully these were not the ones on medication.   But I still
about them.

Thanks again.

In a message dated 9/22/2008 5:01:48 PM Central Daylight Time,