From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 7:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy equinox!

I'm hoping Punkin will be home soon.  The little darlin's always know
how to
keep us wondering.  Probably just scoping out the territory.   My cat
got out once when I moved; stayed away for 2 weeks and then just calmly
showed up at the door.  We looked everywhere and once thought we had
him not far away.  He had his own timetable. I'll keep my fingers

neIN, Zone 5