Re: I think this is my zucchini

I've grown that one for years, Theresa, and it is also one of my
favorites.  Didn't have any luck this year, though,  Chipmunks
ate all the seed I planted.  I couldn't figure out why none of my
squash or sunflowers ever came up until I found a neat pile of
hulls beside a chipmunk hole after the third or fourth planting.
Just one more disaster in this disastrous sumer.
Auralie

In a message dated 9/24/2008 6:21:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,