Re: Sad cat news

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Sad cat news
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:42:22 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=vktpICyxCoDh//hrx9cqhxdaly6ZHGsPDnLVyoOdYcI=; b=f0E/dA98/x0O3ZQ3BXcce8JUYUIoX5S6u3xix4OuEjmtXSlGBGnScRe245y2f0M77v mCWW2wm9vO5SRXkukAIZLjpApa8NMnyRaZ3nSc7iFRIwKsuxv/N1jRqUbKfp2vyxANWs aIBXcDraXhuVhaXKH53knJCcLezN6uQgtp5+A=

My thoughts and prayers go out to you Auralie.  I've been there and it's not
fun.  Hang in there....

--
Jesse R. Bell