Re: Sad cat news

In a message dated 9/29/2008 7:10:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Can't you board Sandy at the vet's while you're gone?

I could, Kitty, but she would hate it so much. I can't even bear to
think about putting her into the carrier again.  The vet will come to
the house for whatever is decided.

In a message dated 9/29/2008 7:10:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,