Re: nature signs

  • Subject: Re: nature signs
  • From: "Betsy Kelson" <bkelson@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:12:40 -0500

Hi Donna,
        I cannot answer for the squirrels. but a month ago the cats caught
two mice in the house in one week. I thought it was rather early for the
mice to be coming in so I began to think along your lines...early
snow...tough winter.
    Well, yesterday we got 3" of snow here in Evergreen. The average first
snow for Denver is OCtober 14th and last year's first snow was November

I hope another nature person can add some light to this subject.

7am 25 degrees