RE: Coral tree in bloom now!

Simply beautiful! May I ask how old is your tree? I have one in a pot that
is five or so years old. It has not grown much. I was wondering since it
grows, goes dormant, then grows just a bit more if I should pot it up into a
larger pot. What do you think?

I have several plants in bloom for the first time here - hedychium, curcuma,
cananga, brugmansia, millingtonia, cestrum and a few others. My greenhouse
smells like a perfume factory at night.

Thanks for sharing!