Re: Fall
gardenchat@hort.net

After a day of run-arounds from several pump places, finally someone
has come to help us out.  His diagnosis, the well is still functional -
with all this drought I was afraid that was the problem - but the old pump
is done for. We put it in in the late 70s, so I guess it was about time.
This service man has a pump on his truck and is installing it now, so
I guess we will have water by the end of the day.  Oh boy, I didn't need
this at the end of this most strenuous summer, but I am thankful that
it seems to be fixable.
Auralie

In a message dated 9/17/2010 4:05:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,