Re: Fw: BOUNCE hosta-open@mallorn.com: Non-member submission from[RonnieE...

In a message dated 4/2/2000 2:46:27 AM Central Daylight Time, [Ronnie wrote:]

<< Dear Clyde.

 >I want to take this time to publicly apologize for the unprovoked EMail I
 >sent to you llast evening..  Regardless of whether I knew it was being
 >delivered to you personally or to the Hosta Forum, I had no busiiness
 sending
 >it and am as sorry as I can be for the hurt and pain I may have caused you.
 >
 >Knowing you through the Internet as little as I do, and with us having
 >exchanged EMails personally, may have given me the impression - wrong as it
 >may be - that I knew you well enough to send you an EMail of this nature.
 It
 >was intended to be a "joke" >>

Hey Ronnie and All,

I was not in the least offended, upset, embarrassed.---you name it. I knew it
was a joke! Indeed I sent an e-mail to Ronnie telling him how funny I thought
his posting was.

I just hope Ronnie will continue to be on the listserve.

Remember my motto==There is only one worse thing than being talked about and
that is NOT being talked about!
Sincerely,

Clyde Crockett z5