Re: That BAP plant

Mary,
I too have the bapped plant from the college. And I have not seen even the
smallest of buds poking up. Was there a control group who got water instead
of BAP?

Is that Zoysia grass you mentioned on your letter? I have always wondered if
that grass was really better. I had seen it advertised, I guess I am just
naturally suspicious.
Always wondered if it worked.

As far as getting things done in time in a shorter season...this winter was
the first ever, I had everything in the ground and mulched. Only because I
was home with my shoulder and the help I got from hubby and Tim. They got a
rose garden dug and in for me. And I could get pots in the ground a couple a
day. Most years, a lot of hostas winter over in Pots. Or those other things
just don't get done.

Are any of those plants coming up Lakeside Masterpiece? Oh my goodness what a
beautiful hosta. I can't wait till that one is ready. I have so waited for
such a blue with a wide white border. What a wonderful combination.

When you get the responses to the letters, and not the letters, sometimes it
is sent as an accident, or automatic response. Some personal letters are
passed on for the valuable information they contain. Most of us try and copy
parts of the letter in..but if we get too carried away...check the
bottom..maybe it is there.

It has been kinda quiet on the lists...we miss the banter and the
information..
Thanks for your letters Mary. I am glad you can take some time out of your
busy schedule and let us know what is going on there. I so enjoy reading them.

Paula
Blaine, MN

<<<>>>Things are beginning to happen in the hosta garden and in the plant
room.  In
the plant room I continue to water, trim flower stalks and sympathize with
the poor seedlings over their crowded conditions and their need to be moved
into gallon containers......
I have a question.  I keep getting mail that is a reply to something that I
never received the original letter.  Is this happening to others?  Sometimes
it is difficult to understand what everyone is discussing.
Mary