Paula you asked about Zoysia grass.  We havea red clay hill where about 4
feet of top soil has been removed.  Not even weeds would grow on it but the
Zoysia did.  Walking over it is like walking on a delight.  It is lke a
cushion.  It takes less mowing and tries to choke out all other plants.  We
mow with a 54 inch power mower.  The really great thing is that in the summer
it only needs mowing ever 3 to 4 weeks when the other grass has to have it
every week.

After weeks of no frost, we are supposed to go below freezing tomorrow night.
 Tomorrow the cold north wind will be howling but I will be trying to save as
many plants as possible.  I will need to complete two days work in one.  At
this stage I am wishing for some magic.
You asked if the plants are coming up.  To my sorrow they are not only up but
several are half grown.

Floods are upon the land.  If April showers really bring May flowers then I
expect to see the power polls bending their heads with some exotic blooms.