Wet and Cold

Sometime during the night our rain gauge over flowed.  It only holds 6 1/2
inches.  This evening I heard the weather report saying that we had 7 inches.
 All of this water and cold air brings heavy thick fog tonight.  Below
freezing means that the fog freezes on plants.  It is heart breaking to think
of all of the beauty of today looking brown and ugly tomorrow.
Mary