Re: That BAP plant

Mary, I have just 2 new leaves. The BAP was sprayed into the center of the
plant, and that is where these new leaves came out of.  They came fast, and
developed into mature leaves quickly.  The questionnaire we have to fill out
asked us to count the number of leaves, and then count them again on April
10th and on May 10th.  So, figured that is what I was looking for.  Am I
wrong?  I

Freddy