Re: That BAP plant

Freddy,
My sheet says new shoots...those are not leaves.
You have to look at the base of the plant and look for new plants coming up.
alongside the main plant.
Yes mine has some wonderful leaves coming up. And they are mature but I have
yet to see any shoots(buds or offsets or more plants)coming up yet. but we
have till the 10th of april before we take any numbers down.

Jim,
Did you bap the Color Parade I bought from you at the hosta college? That
thing has 3 more shoots coming up already. What a buy that was.

Paula
Blaine,MN