Re: dwarf blue hostas?

Cindy-
What a coincidence. Last night was my first session in Microsoft
Access....and my sole reason for taking the class was to create a data base
for my hosta records.
What fields are you going to use?
I had one done in ClarisWorks on my Mac, but I've been on Gateway for a year
now and  my records are in shambles.
They tell us it will start to feel like spring here today--SE Michigan.
Kay