Hosta Screen Saver

Good morning everyone
	If anyone is interested I made a screen saver out of the photos Luc
sent me. There are about 15 or so hosta photos and a few other plants.
These are nice big photos which make great screen savers and the
photography is excellant. This is in the hosta library under screen
savers toward the bottom of the screen saver page.
http://www.hostalibrary.org/index.html
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308