Re: Three Oaks Daylilies, Monitor

In a message dated 4/19/00 7:33:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
writes:

<< If anyone is interested in daylilies this site has 1200. >>

Oh yea Bob, go ahead, encourage me, lets add daylilies to the obsession.
Between the government and hostas I don't take home any pay at this point,
now I get to start spending my better half's salary.  Actually, the
government doesn't leave me enough to buy one expensive hosta, isn't tax time
the pits?  N.