Re: crocus, & now Oriental lilies

Bob wrote:
I just did a search and found the site and also I am sure the name of
the crocus.
Crocus chrysanthus Cream Beauty
I bought about 50 oriental lilies yesterday at Walmart. Other places
bulbs are larger but I have bought alot of lilies from Walmart and they
seem to do ok. There is nothing prettier or smells better than an
oriental lily.
Thanks for the name, Bob.  I added it to my list of "wants".  I see Van Engelen's is sold out on this one for now.  I can see why.
I bought some Asiatic lilies from Home Depot last week and saw they also had a lot of Orientals too.  I didn't get them, even though I loved the look of some of them, because I read on one of these list serves that the Orientals have more problems than the other lilies.  Does anyone know about that or remember the post?  maybe from Claire Peplowski?
indy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a