From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Bill Meyer
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 12:11 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Scanner Problem

Hi Mary,
       Have you tried downloading the latest drivers from HP? Also check for
drivers from Windows Me. The software that came with the scanner was put
together before Win Me came out unless it's a new scanner bought in the last
6 months. If the scanner is older than that, it won't have drivers with it
for Me.
This is the link to the download page.
http://www.hp.com/cposupport/swindexes/hpscanjet520500_swen.html
Good Luck