Re: Scanner Problem

Mary Chastain wrote:

> Bill I just bought the scanner.  I had to order the updated CD to install
> the software.  I waited about a month for it to arrive.  The up date on the
> download does not work.  I have installed it twice.  It said it was done
> correctly.  I have about decided that something might be wrong with the
> scanner.  I installed it to use the UBS port which was recommended on the
> instructions.

Hi Mary
	I don't remember which scanner I have but it is an hp that I bought
last summer or fall. I had trouble with it and the hp computer I have.
When I called hp support they said it was a usb problem. They gave me
this url for new hp usb drivers.
http://www.viatech.com/drivers/index.htm
	Here are a couple of hp numbers.
208 323 2551 scanner support

(208) 323-4663.  computer support
	The scanner worked perfect with a compaq and when I bought both an hp
computer and hp scanner they couldn't find each other. I decided that
would be the last time I bought an hp computer.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/