Bait buckets or rose cones?

What is cheaper, bait buckets or rose cones????

I feel like I am in two worlds here...the south facing back yard is clearing
of snow, while the north facing front yard still has 3 ft Banks of snow.
Too bad my Christmas decorations are still partly buried in snow. Been taking
them in as they uncover.
Sure hope my hostas haven't considered starting yet...
My living room has the Hostas I got from Naylor Creek about 3 weeks ago. They
are up and unfurled and growing wonderfully.
Linders are getting their parking lot, hoop houses up. Spring can't be too
far away can it? Bachmans had tomato plants in their plant house.
Rain will help the snow go and the grass get green..as long as the frost is
out and it can soak in...

Blaine, Mn
The cold side of Minneapolis