Re: top dressing Hosta

BanyaiHsta@aol.com writes:

<<  Michigan, Ohio, Indiana Illinois, Iowa Kansas - the breadbasket areas of
the world with a couple of feet of top soil.

Bruce, I must live on the edge of the breadbasket.  We have had three
properties here in SW oH.  The soil at each has been the consistency of
potters clay.  Slimmmmmmey, the back breaking part is making the soil
workable.  Tons of gypsum, sand, mushroom compost, peat or any organic
material that can be worked in.

Hey, thought of you today as I was weeding around Banyai's Dancing Girl.
That is some legacy that you have, you must be proud.  N.