From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of bob
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 9:58 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Gardenweb web site

Diann Barbee Thoma wrote:
 got barred as well. Kindof lost
> my appetite.

HI Diann
	The reason I never went back is because he never bothers to tell anyone
what is going on so when you go to the site you are sent somewhere else
and have to discover on your own what is happening. I thought who needs
the childish games.

                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/