Re: All Available Data

Let me try to shed some more light on this subject by way of an example:

http://www.hostasports.com/j.html lists 2 Junes. (One is in bold letters
with (progenitor) and the other is plain text).
If you click on the (group of sports) link for the plain text June, you are
taken to a page that lists the sports of the progenitor Halcyon by leaf
center/margin color. You will find June listed as a Yellow Center/ Green
Margin sport of Halcyon.

If you click on the (group of sports) link for the bold text June, you are
taken to a page that lists the sports of June by leaf color.

In this manner you may tell the lineage of sports. In the above example
Early Times is a sport of June which is a sport of Halcyon.

Only a couple of the original wheels were put at hostasports.com because of
the space that the scanned circles took up.

The group of sports pages were set-up with the leaf color combinations so
people would not have to interpret their color from their position on the
wheel. The hope was that color codes from the Color Wheel would eventually
be added in order to more accurately represent a leaf's true color (or range
of colors).

There have been some problems in getting hostasports.com reregistered and
changed to another server.
I do have a copy on my computer so all will not be lost. Several people have
volunteered to help add the data to the website. When Dan and I can get
these problems ironed out , we will welcome any help and input.

Preston Littleton ( plittleton@ce.net )
Seaford DE
zone 7