Re: small greenhouse

   I am not an expert on grh's, but have been in the bus a number of
year.  It would be ideal, if you could get a fan, appropriate sz for the
grh, built in, so it opens automatically when the temp gets so high, or
hot...works very nice for ventilation.  For this system you need a small
fan at one end and a vent or louver at the other end, when the temp gets so
high the fan comes on and at the same time opens the vent at the opposite
end.   Don't know if this is appropriate for your set up ......but do know
it works.
   For a small grh some kind of small horizontal fan to keep air
circulating and even temps would work too.