Re: small greenhouse

Irrigation, ventilation and accessibility.  Not only do you want it close
by, but
if you attach it to your house make sure you have a way to reach parts of
your
house above the greenhouse.  We built a 14'x14' on the side of our barn, too
far
from the house, not my idea.  In 94' when we had our big snow storm, the
snow tore the
gutters down breaking the clear fiberglass panels.  I was more into cactus
then
and lost them all, temps. down to -32, no electric for a week.  My husband
still hasn't
put the gutters back up or replaced the panels.  The boy is kind of slow
sometimes,
unless it comes to his motorcycle.  But then again, it only took him 5 years
to build it.
The greenhouse has glass wall panels that we removed in the summer to put up
screen panels.  He's promised to move it and attach it to the house after he
builds
on a garage, some year.
IGLH
Sam I Am