Re: [hostapix] I need help filling a trough

Sam:

Have intended to try hypertufa for some time--glad I didn't get around
to it; your recipe sounds a lot better!  A few questions, though.  When
I bought zonilite, they insisted that I needed the #3 industrial (which
is an aggregate) rather than the other (which is the insulation to fill
cement blocks) because they said the insulation type was treated and
would not bond with the other ingredients.  Do you know anything about
this?  Did they steer me wrong, or am I OK with it?  Haven't been able
to find silicone fixative or hardener.  Do you have suggestions where I
might find it?  Have found a place that carries fiber mesh, but they're
presently out.

Thanks for your help!

Betsy