Re: Lu's hard Drive

Hi Lu,
        I can think of a few things. With the new hard drive--------Maybe
the problem with reading the CD is with the drivers or other CD software on
the new drive. Are these the same as they were on the old one? Just because
it says it's corrupted doesn't mean it is. Do other CD's made on that
machine read OK?
        With the old one in solo-------You can try booting with a Windows
start-up disk, or re-installing Windows. Was there a problem with the old
drive or are you just upgrading? If no problem, then you should be able to
get it running again. When you change hard drives the BIOS must adjust to
the new info about sectors and such. Changing back and forth might have
caused a problem in this area. Did you manually put this info in, or did the
BIOS do it automatically?

..........Bill Meyer