Re: Lu's hard Drive READ!

LU I can help, do not try to do anything. Nothing is dead yet.
Please email jimwsherwood@yahoo.com with the old drive model# and the
current jumper settings. Did you use a drive extender program like
Maxblast? etc. Does your computer support two drive cables?
It is normal to boot and not see the cd rom, you need a special boot
disk with CD rom support.
Lets get back to the old drive running first.
What brand and model is the new drive?
Many drive/drive problems exist, need to start from a bootable floppy
with "emergency boot files".

See the new club for Royality Trusts:

Do You Yahoo!?