Re: cold never happened

In a message dated 4/17/01 7:24:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net

<< Good morning
    The cold never happened here, got as low as 32. It was supposed to be
 20. How did everyone else fare?

Bob, I am hoping that is good news for us, we have a skiff of snow on the
ground this morning and it is thirty degrees right now.  I did not feel like
trying to cover anything this yesterday so I will probably be out cutting off
frozen leaves, and tons of them.

While I have you, we installed a program that is called Block Ice that is
supposed to intercept people who are trying to access the computer through
cable.  It beeps everytime that someone tries to ............don't know the
correct terminology here, enter the computer......you would not believe how
many beeps I am hearing.  N.