Stacy Holtzman ]

We are in Bloomington, IN and have had extensive damage just from last
night's blizzard at 2am.  I had covered about 90% of our collection plants,
but left the landscape (very large) areas alone because I didn't take the
threat of frost very seriously (and I was so tired from putting 500+ pots on
plants anyway).  We went ahead and covered the plants that had SNOW CRUST
all over them, figure they are mush by now, but now I am worried about the
ones in pots that are okay.  Will they survive the night?  As long as the
pots are on there, I would imagine they have as good a chance as possible.
Does anybody know?